If you are active, positive and adventurous –
welcome to active leisure club SAMAR!
We believe that the world surrounding us is unique and beautiful! Trying to get to know it, we regularly travel and go hiking – to highlands and lowlands, by bicycle and by water.
Recently we and those who with all their hearts seek to understand the world and enjoy active leisure have discovered beautiful corners of the world, including:
- Crimean Mountains and Ukrainian Carpathians (spring, summer and winter time)
- Western Caucasus, the Republic of Karachay-Cherkessia (Arkhyz)
- Mount Kazbek (5033 m), the Central Caucasus
- Mount Elbrus (5642 m), the Greater Caucasus
- Toubkal or Tubkal (4165 m), the High Atlas (Morocco)
- Fansipan (3143 m), Hoang Lien Son mountain range (Vietnam)
- mountains Damrei, Kravanh, Dangrek (Cambodia), Truong Son (Laos, Vietnam)
- Zugspitze (2962 m), the Northern Alps (Germany)
- Lycian Way (Western, Central and Eastern part of Turkey)
- Cappadocia (Gorёme National Park, Turkey)
- Island Cyprus and the Troodos mountain range, Northern Cyprus
- mountain chain Bucegi (Omu Peak, 2505 m) and Piatra Craiului National Park Mountains, Southern Carpathians (Romania)
- Svaneti Ridge (Georgia)
- Olympus Range (Greece)
- Korab mountain range, mount Korab, 2,764 m), Albania, Macedonia
- Durmitor mountain range (Bobotov Kuk, 2523 m), Durmitor (Dinaric Alps), Montenegro
- Musala (Mussala, Moussala) (2925 m), the highest peak in Eastern Europe (Bulgaria)
- Canary islands
- as well as Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, the Vatican, Monaco, Thailand, Egypt, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Austria, Moldova, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In addition, we like organizing bicycle bushing and mini-trips, participating in bicycle quests, jogging. We like trying something new – paragliding, parachuting, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, and playing paintball.
Primarily, our goal is to get to know the world and meet people who prefer to spend their free time not on the couch but with a backpack somewhere in unusual nature. We always welcome like-minded individuals and big companies; we are open to the world and are willing and ready to implement interesting ideas!
Join us if you have long wanted to try something really interesting and exciting – and one of your dreams becomes a reality, one more trip comes true!
Reasons why you should go hiking with SAMAR
The guide, leading the group, thoroughly knows the route, so you will enjoy:
- well-chosen camping places with great views;
- absolutely all of the most important attractions on the route – both natural and human-created – so you can fully feel the spirit and atmosphere of the surrounding landscapes;
- best photo-points.
Hiking group is always a team supporting and encouraging each other. You will be surrounded by communication, optimism and humor because our goal is not just to follow a route and reach certain points on our way. We always strive to organize a tour where you get pleasure from everything that happens to you, a tour that leaves you mentally refreshed and ready to get back to your daily routine with bright ideas and fresh energy! Be sure to make new friends who share your views on life and active leisure!
You will enjoy a varied and tasty food. Your menu will include meat and fish soups, borscht, meat and dairy sweet porridges with a variety of cereals; you will certainly like a variety of hot drinks and sweets for dessert, and for dinner, we usually enjoy hot porridge or hearty snack. We guarantee you will not be hungry.
In order to your backpacks as lightweight as possible, all the food we take with us is dried: meat, vegetables, fruits, herbs, bread (the organizers do all the drying). This greatly reduces the weight of your backpack, makes you feel more comfortable on the way, and therefore allows you to admire the surrounding beauty! Also the time of cooking reduces greatly (vegetable kits for hot food are prepared in such a way that all you need to do is throw it into the boiling pot) and the time you save on cooking your breakfast/dinner can be used to see even more beautiful parts of the route.
If you have any questions on preparations for the trip, for example about rent or purchase of necessary hiking equipment, clothing, or comfortable shoes – you can always count on good advice! Moreover, if you go hiking with SAMAR, you do not have to worry about such issues as:
- selection and purchase of air tickets
- preparation of necessary documents to visit the country (visas for foreign trips)
- drying food
All these tasks are performed by organizers!